Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kimchi’s Thai-Like Pizza (SO- simple , even a cave man can do it!)

  I love to cook! Most people who know me know that I love to throw down in the kitchen. After spending a recent birthday with my son at the California pizza kitchen and spending waaaay too much money on this pizza, I knew I could go home and make it better and cheaper. SO, here it is- Kimchi Style! Hope you enjoy it with some family and friends:) Happy Eating!!



Ingredients
-¼ cup of House of Thai’s Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce or any Chinese Peanut sauce
-1 pre-made pizza crust
-2-3 Chopped green onion
-2-3 Tbspns of Cilantro
-1  seasoned cooked chicken breast( salt and pepper)
-1/2 cup of fresh bean sprouts
-1/4 cup of peanuts or cashews
-1/4 cup of thinly sliced carrots
-1/4 cup of thin raw white onion
½ cup of mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees . Place peanut sauce, white onions, cooked chicken ,carrots and cheese on uncooked pizza crust.  Cook for 10-15 minutes- remove from oven, then add remaining ingredients ( Cilantro, peanuts, and green onion)
Enjoy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment