There is nothing more comforting than ending a hectic day with a sweet night cap! Try a Harvest Spice Latte and some warm apple crisp and see if you don't cozy right into the evening by a warm fire reading a great book. After all it is Fall, so why not? Have a great weekend!
Ingredients:1/2 cup hot milk
1/3 cup double-strength hot brewed coffee
2 to 3 tablespoons Gingerbread Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer or Ginger syrup
1 tablespoon caramel syrup
Ground cinnamon (optional)
Instructions:PLACE milk in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly to create foam, until milk is hot. Using large spoon to hold back foam, pour milk into a mug. Stir in coffee, Coffee-mate and caramel syrup. Top with foam and sprinkle of cinnamon.
Hot Apple Crisp
- 5 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, chopped small
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
For the Filling:
- Mix all the ingredients together. Place into 7 to 8-ounce ramekins.
Bake crisps for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.