- 1 pound fresh, ground pork sausage
- 1/2 pound fresh, ground spicy pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- In a large skillet, brown sausage. Drain excess fat.
- Cut cream cheese blocks into small cubes. Place the cream cheese, tomatoes and sausage into a slow cooker. Heat over a medium heat. Stir continually. Serve as soon as cream cheese melts completely.
Stuffed Italian Jalapenos ( Food Network Recipe)
- 15 jalapenos, preferably red, cut in 1/2, seeded and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 pounds mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups mascarpone or cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F and set a rack in the middle of the oven.
Place jalapenos on a sheet tray and roast for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Turn broiler on medium.
Heat the oil in a medium saute pan. Add the sausage and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Add the onions, peppers, and garlic and cook to soften for about 5 minutes. Remove and place in a large bowl. Cool to room temperature, then add mascarpone, and Parmesan. Mix ingredients thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
Place approximately 1 tablespoon of mixture into each jalapeno half, and top with 1/2 teaspoon of mozzarella cheese.
Place the sheet tray of stuffed peppers in oven and broil until mozzarella cheese melts.
> 2 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Large Packs)
> 1 Bag (1 lb) of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
> 2 Cups of Franks Red Hot
> 1 Cup of Bleu Cheese Dressing
> 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
> 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken or 2 large cans of chicken(this is easiest!)
> 2 bags Tostitos "Scoops"
Directions: 1)In a bowl combine the following ingredients:
2 cups of the hot sauce
1 tsp cayenne
1 cup dressing
1/2 of the cheddar
Blend lightly; use a hand mixer to blend
2) Cook chicken by grill or pan frying, when chicken is cool either pull it, food processor, or dice it. OR use canned chicken(Easiest)
3) Combine the chicken with contents of bowl and lightly mix until fully incorporated. 4) Place contents of bowl into casserole dish. Top with second half of cheddar, bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.Serve with Tortilla chips! Enjoy:)